Box Office Hours and Services
Our current box office hours are Tuesday-Friday, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
and one hour before each performance. You can call the box office at 413-584-9032 ext 105
or stop by the box office during regular hours. Service fees applied per ticket to ALL transactions.
Tickets are available for most shows one hour prior to the performance at-the-door, during our box office hours,
and ON-LINE from our website. We offer mail service upon request. Service fees apply.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Service fees are non-refundable.
- The taking of pictures or the use of recording devices is prohibited.
- As a courtesy to our patrons and artists, latecomers will be admitted at the
discretion of management.
- All programs are subject to change.
Here at the Academy of Music we charge service fees on each ticket sold to help maintain this historic theater and support the staffing and running of the box office.
There are fees incurred by online ticket sales as well. These are applied by the ticketing agency and not the Academy of Music.
As a non-profit entity, the Academy strives to keep the cost of our tickets as low as possible. We appreciate your support as we continue to provide convenient box office services and keep your community theater a vibrant venue.